Looking at the Creality Lineup

Ihaveworms

Ukfay Ancerkay
I'm looking at getting a printer under 500 and have been eyeing the Creality lineup. I'm not sure if it is just me, but they seem to have too many models and it is confusing trying to figure out the benefits of one over the other.

I am looking at the Creality CR 20 Pro, Ender-3, and Ender-3 Pro. They all seem to be similiarish.

From what I can tell, the CR 20 Pro is like the Ender 3 pro, but with auto bed leveling with a BLTouch. Does that sound accurate? Then the Ender 3 Pro is the non pro with an upgraded PSU, different build platform, and a few other changes.

The price range is quite wide from the Ender 3 going ranging from $200 to the CR 20 Pro at around $420.

Are there other big important changes I am missing between those models?

The other biggest difference is the CR series are not kits. They are pretty much pre-built. The ender 3 is a kit so you have to spend some time putting it together and getting everything squared properly and straight. I own 2 ender 3's because of how cheap they are. They are good printers for the price but they do have factory issues out of the box that you need to kind of iron out during the build process.

Back