• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking at Edifier S2.1D speakers

oneils

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
475
I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive set of desktop speakers to replace my Logitech X-230 speakers.

I want to make a small step up. Does anyone have any experience with Edifier's S2.1D speakers?

Thanks,

S.O.

p.s., I have placed an order for an E-mu 0404 sound card if that helps...
 
Yeah, they do. Thanks for the link. Relatively inexpensive as well. About $140 canadian. Cheaper than most decent 2.1 sets. I think I'll go for it. They should be better than my el-cheapo X-230's.
 
Back
Top