Lookin For Fun Addicting Game

Tha_Godfather

Limp Gawd
and no not WOW .

anyone kno any good games single or multiplayer.

specifically, im lookin for something like a Mafia/Gangster type game for the PC.
something that gots to do with organizing.strategy. leading

i wanna sit at my computer and chat like this in the game . "guys i want u to send guys out here, and create an allegiance with the yakuza mafia. so we can be part of the weapons business" etc something like that?

they should come out with a MMORPG Mafia/gangster type game that be tight:D :cool:

yes im bored

There was a series called Gangstas, which included the original and a sequel (gangstas 2) along with an addon I think. It was an isometric view and was a lot about management like taking over speak easys and bars and setting up businesses but also had action because you controlled gangstas and their associated mobs, you could do drive bys and everything.

Old but fun, might be hard to find today though.

Mafia was an awesome game, and it had really awesome graphics when it came out. I think they'd still be decent...

Mafia was an awesome game, and it had really awesome graphics when it came out. I think they'd still be decent...

Mafia was really fun. It really set a new level for in-game sequences, and mouth and limb movements were impressively accurate. Plus it's old-time and it's just different and fun.

Mafia was a blast, was there ever a sequel? I loved Mafia but I kind of forgot about it :( :( Brings up sad memories

Yeah like others have said definatly grab yourself a copy of mafia for pc. that game pwns.

Back