• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lookin for a simple general benchmarking software package

computerinfo

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
381
I just built a new system:

Intel i7 920
MSI x58 Platinum
Asus 4830
3 GB OCZ
74gb Raptor
Lian Li V1200 Plus II
24" LG + 20" Viewsonic

I would just like a simple porgram to check to make sure all my components are performaing where they should be.

I have already used Superpi but that is limiting.

Is there something out there that can check my actual memory performance, HD performace, CPU, etc.....

Thanks
 
Well, look through reviewers test suites and then check if free trial versions exist.

The all prevasive 3dmark can be used if you know how to use the results.
 
could always go to PC Pitstop, it will let you run the tests anomously without having to register, it would be enough to tell you if you had any issues, from packet size setting on your network, to page file size on your disk etc. Also compares your system to like configured systems, is kind of fun. I tried this site out when I had a PII, and ever since it is fun to see the cumalitive score increase with each system.

I have used SiSoftware Sandra's free benchmark tools before

http://www.sisoftware.net/

Many different type of tools.
 
Back
Top