look what I Scored!

Unless it's in your paws right now, I'd be skeptical, a _LOT_ of scamming has been going on on Craigs List lately.

Otherwise...

You lucky son of a b****!!!
 
Unless it's in your paws right now, I'd be skeptical, a _LOT_ of scamming has been going on on Craigs List lately.

Otherwise...

You lucky son of a b****!!!

If they scam you in person, you can always beat them up :D
 
Nice score, very nice, you must have been lucky and been the first one to reply hehe.

And seriously, why would you do anything but deal face to face off craigslist, its like a newspaper classified, if you get scammed then maybe you're retarded. Caveat Emptor like always...
 
Alright I got it today and the thing looks brand new and works PERFRECT!!!
 
Supposedly one of the better brands for mixing and studio work. Never heard one in person though.
 
I used to have an Marantz MM-(?) back in school. Best amp I ever had. Similarly, I got it for a ridiculous price (I think $300) since it was from a friend I'd help do some demo work for on a club and he was changing out audio systems... lucky me. I think it's still sitting in my parent's basement somewhere gather dust.

I've never had experience with their AVRs, but I'd assume they are quality shit.
 
Well I'm not a big home theatre/audio guy.

VERY good name in the Home AV/ Audio market. Make some brilliant 2 channel amps, CD players and now HT amps.

@OP - lucky! Looking at getting an SR4003 or 5003 myself.
 
Marantz are now owned by Philips so I doubt they are of the same audiophile quality as they were back in the 60's and 70's.
 
Marantz is a great company. My folks still have one from 1979 hooked up to some speakers from the mid 1980s with a CD player my dad won in 1990 (you know, the big DVD player sized ones).

It sounds awesome and still kicks! Gets loud and the bass is really high. Been working perfectly together for 18 years.
 
Might wanna tell the idiot poster/seller that if the item is sold they need to DELETE the ad. ;)
 
Back
Top