• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Look what I got today!

tracer

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
154
Look what came today!!!!

5870.jpg


boxed.jpg


unboxed.jpg
 
It looks awesome man.. I think the Asus is the best looking of them all. Very clean. Plus you don't have to flash your bios like the rest of us :)
 
I think he is using the CD for size comparison?

You are correct. Size comparison. Right after I took the picture I noticed it was an apple cd and I thought I probably should turn it over lol.

I'm really excited about how clean it looks, it goes with my red/black build.

Yeah i'm pretty excited.....I am getting win 7 pro tomorrow and then I will start my build. If interested here is a thread with the other pics of my stuff I got yesterday....

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1465703
 
Back
Top