• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Longer DVI cable

ewarz

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 13, 2002
Messages
1,763
I have three identical 19" LCD's. One of them is a little too far from where I want to place the box. The DVI cable that comes with it is only 6ft. I searched for some DVI-D cables and couldnt find anything over 6ft. I need an 8ft minimum. Anyone know where I can pick one up. I havent triedn any local shops yet, next time I am near Fry's I'll check it out.
 
Try www.cablestogo.com . They have several lengths of dvi cables, and their prices are a lot lower than frys. Locally, I don't know where you live, but here in texas we have altex which has 10ft dvi cables for under $40.
 
I got a 10' cable off of ebay for $10.

might try looking there as well...it's performed well for me for over a year.
 
Originally posted by CyberCRAP
Try www.cablestogo.com . They have several lengths of dvi cables, and their prices are a lot lower than frys. Locally, I don't know where you live, but here in texas we have altex which has 10ft dvi cables for under $40.

thanks a bunch :)
 
Back
Top