long crossfire bridge

tunatime

Well...OK
The dam middle pcie slot on my x79 mb went out. Do they make a really long bridge that will go form slot 1 to 3 on an asrock extreme 4 mb?

Btw waht causes a pcie to go bad I was having bad artifacts last night so I pulled all 3 cards and put them back in that uesed to fix it but it was allways card 1 that would not show up never card 2.

Is there a good way to clean pice slots snd could it be the cpu instead of the mb?

The pins in the slot could have been damaged by bad installation or card drooping.

The longest CFX bridges I have seen for sale are 10 cm (3.94 in) end-to-end. If you need something longer your best bet is to contact the video card manufacturer.

The pins in the slot could have been damaged by bad installation or card drooping.

The longest CFX bridges I have seen for sale are 10 cm (3.94 in) end-to-end. If you need something longer your best bet is to contact the video card manufacturer.

^ This, I had to contact sapphire for them to send me a 12cm crossfire bridge, even asked two just in case, I have two 7950's vapor-x version with badly designed coolers that are in the way of the crossfire connections..

If you having artifacts, you ought to test each card by itself and in each slot if need be. You could have a bad card & it won't always artifact until a certain amount of time.

Back