LOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister E

2[H]4U
Did some1 hack teh boards cause it says

"Kyle Bennet molests little girls"

all over the place! LOL

Well, a mod either deleted all those threads and/or locked them, but that doesn't taken them away from the vbulletin index until someone makes a new post. Ahh, the weakpoints of php/mysql :)

Pixeleet said:
Well, a mod either deleted all those threads and/or locked them, but that doesn't taken them away from the vbulletin index until someone makes a new post. Ahh, the weakpoints of php/mysql :)
vbulletin's caching of data for forumhome is responsible.....

Well I didn't read the post post I just saw all the 'molests little girls' threads all over. And I mean all over, every board section spammed with it. So it looks funny and I'm sry I have to laugh. :D

Mister E said:
Did some1 hack teh boards cause it says

"Kyle Bennet molests little girls"

all over the place! LOL

It's not so funny when you are the one that has to clean up this type of nonsense....
Do us all a favor and demonstrate a little compassion for the people that manage this forum. :)

Yeah I can see it being a pain in the ass if there isn't some kind of 'mass deletion' option.

And hey, kool name Mister X! :D

Indeed. Actually, you could help out the mods by designing a vbulletin add-on that does a recache of the forum home when the most recent topic is deleted :)

I got to respond to it when the first one was made in the Overclocking forum.

I said, "I think this should be in the case modding forum, because that guy's case obviously got modded."

If you saw the pic, you'd get it.

Pixeleet said:
Indeed. Actually, you could help out the mods by designing a vbulletin add-on that does a recache of the forum home when the most recent topic is deleted :)
admincp>Import & Maintenance>Update Counters

jelsoft already built it in :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back