Logo Request for my Soccer Team

SpeedSlayer

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey everyone,

My soccer team is need of shirts, and we don't have a logo.

The team name is Sorry Robbie so either that or Sorry Robbie, F.C. is acceptable.
For the logo aspect, I just want something that can be used either as a huge logo on the front of the shirts, or as a logo that would be like the professional jerseys (like a patch style logo)

If there is a logo I really like, I will pay them $25.

Thanks guys

Hey everyone,

My soccer team is need of shirts, and we don't have a logo.

The team name is Sorry Robbie so either that or Sorry Robbie, F.C. is acceptable.
For the logo aspect, I just want something that can be used either as a huge logo on the front of the shirts, or as a logo that would be like the professional jerseys (like a patch style logo)

If there is a logo I really like, I will pay them $25.

Thanks guys

Not that I have any particular artistic talent or skills, but a few more details would be good... like team colors, mascots, state/country/region location, etc?

There are no set team colors.
Location is Phoenix, AZ
No mascot
There isn't much to the team except 10 players showing up to the co-ed games and drinking.

We always joke around saying "Will Play for Beer" should be our slogan.

Either something following suit of other soccer logos or just a good look text with some style to it would be nice.

25 isn't much to a professional, 50 maybe.

there are a some that would do it for free (a rare breed).

Well, if it was for a professional use like a company, I would definately pay more. IE; do some research and realize I paid $150 for a corporate logo a year ago. But this is for a recreational team, that makes no money.

II'm not suggesting plagiarism, but I found this site of sports logos that might be good for inspiration. :)

http://www.logoserver.com/index.html

Here's a quick mockup of an idea I had using the Arizona flag motif.

soccerlogo.jpg

Edit: Oops, didn't realize I got Robbie wrong. Oh, well, if you like it, it would need to be redone properly anyway.

i dont have much experience in vector work or sports logos but i came up with this

logo_SR.jpg

let me know if u want something changed

Great entries so far, I will print these out for the team to decide by the weekends end hopefully

I believe we are going to go with Jaded logo, but I need to run it by the team on Tuesday and will let you guys know Wed.

Well, thenix personally, I like your logo alot..

However, looking at my team and the fact we are really just a bunch of drunks playing, i think Jaded logo fits us better

Back