Logo Design

SR-71

n00b
(Start rip off Alexander007) Last week I decided to start an in-home computer repair/installization(wow...butchered that one) and networking company with a couple of friends, in order to get some extra cash for ourselves(I live in a well-off community). After seeing Alexander007's post :p , and all the cool looking entries that you guys, well, entered(?), I decided to see if you guys could help me out......I'd understand since you just did one might be repetitive, but any help is appreciated. :D :D
The company is Spectacle Computer Solutions, and I'd like a small logo( maybe... 2"x5" at max?) to put on our flyers. It'd just have to be pretty basic, The name, and maybe just a graphic next to it. The colors could be vibrant? like neon green and black or orange and blue.

I'd show you what I have, but a text box isn't what I call to "artsy" ;)

spectacle.png

If you like that, I'll give you the vector version.

Thanks for the replies! :eek: Both are excellent designs, but I like Bobbys use of white as a background. It sticks out, is clean and simple, and wont use a ton of ink to print out! :D I'll definatly take the vector version of it! Thank you both for helping me out! :p

Thanks all. I'll wait till Inquisition posts his work before I deliver you the logo SR-71. Hope thats okay :).

Bobby that is really great.

One thing though...it is just a simple marketing thing....can you make the mouth have an upward smile-like tilt to it? Even a very slight tilt of a smile subconsciously puts people in a better mood. As long as it doesn't look like a smirk. A smirk usually envolves one side of the mouth...and a smile uses both sides.

Just something to think about. Great design in the first place though. :)

Bobby said:
[IMG*]http://img14.imgspot.com/u/05/194/01/spectacle.png[/IMG]
If you like that, I'll give you the vector version.

Wow, nice looking logo, Bobby!

Why? What did you do that you want it deleted?

*suspicious eyes*

sorry im late im quite busy ..i forgoten that i havent posted this
its really crappy so yeah dont choose it for i dont have any motivation to go against bobby anymore lol

spectacle.jpg

Heh, it's a good try nonetheless Inq *gives a :cool: cookiee* Well done. Appreciate the complements too guys, thanks much.

Back