• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Logitech's customer support is awesome

mpeg4v3

Gawd
Joined
Sep 14, 2001
Messages
644
I had the rear right speaker on my Z-5500's go out the other day, so I called Logitech for a replacement one. I was expecting the usual- I send them the speaker, they send me a replacement, takes a good month and a half, the usual. I go through the process with the guy on the other end, and after getting the case and RMA numbers, he tells me he's going to ship an entire replacement set of speakers out to me in a week or two (once they get a new shipment in), and that I don't even have to return my old speakers once I got the new ones! So now I'll have two sets of Z-5500's- one with a one dead speaker, but I can totally live with that.
 
mpeg4v3 said:
I had the rear right speaker on my Z-5500's go out the other day, so I called Logitech for a replacement one. I was expecting the usual- I send them the speaker, they send me a replacement, takes a good month and a half, the usual. I go through the process with the guy on the other end, and after getting the case and RMA numbers, he tells me he's going to ship an entire replacement set of speakers out to me in a week or two (once they get a new shipment in), and that I don't even have to return my old speakers once I got the new ones! So now I'll have two sets of Z-5500's- one with a one dead speaker, but I can totally live with that.
DAMN YOU :)
 
And there must be some way to obtain the extra speaker you need or configure it for 4.1. :cool:
1337.
 
Back
Top