Logitech z5500, multiple profiles?

tpfaff

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 30, 2006
Messages
2,526
Im thinking of picking up these speakers and I was wondering if you can set up multiple profiles on these speakers. Like when I'm using them on my computer I want a certain speaker to be the front one and then others to be the side and rear, but when its hooked up to my tv I want other speakers to be the front ones and the side ones and the rear ones. If that makes sense haha?
 
You can change the wires around in the back, instead of physically moving the speakers...

That's all that comes to mind. Unfortunately, no profiles.
 
I thought of this once upon a time. You'll want the speakers hooked up to match your TV and then somehow change the way the 6ch direct wires from ur PC connect. Sounds like its gonna take a few converters to do it.
 
Back
Top