Logitech Z-640 Speakers for $33.66

Some Llama

Limp Gawd
If you go to this link, http://store.yahoo.com/justdeals/gsl9700730403.html then add to cart and use this coupon code jumpondeals25 you will get free ground shipping and the total after tax (i bought some for california so mileage may vary ;)) is $33.66.

I already have these speakers and for the price you get some awesome speakers (specs below)

For 34 bucks you can't beat the deal ;)

Specs-

Heart-Pounding Home Theater Sound on a Budget
Experience Dolby Digital sound for music, movies and games
Innovative, dual-chamber subwoofer delivers twice the bass energy of similar subwoofers
Four stylish satellites stand on desk or mount on wall to provide smooth mid and high frequencies
Center channel speaker with system controls rests on your monitor or your desk
Magnetic shielding in speakers protects your equipment
Internal power supply eliminates bulky wall adapters
Specifications
Total output power: 71.2 Watts RMS
Subwoofer power output: 25.7 Watts RMS
Satellite speaker power output: 45.5 Watts RMS (2 x 7.3w Front; 2 x 7.3w Rear; 16.3w Center)
Total peak power: 140 Watts
System frequency response: 35Hz - 20kHz
Signal-to-noise ratio: >75 dB
Input impedance: > 5,000 ohms
Shielded satellites for use near video monitors
System Requirements
PC
For 5.1 surround sound: any 4 or 6 channel sound card
For Dolby Digital 5.1 sound: sound card or software DVD player with built-in Dolby Digital decoding
Game Consoles

A PlayStation®, PlayStation®2, Xbox™, or Nintendo GameCube™ using stereo RCA (red and white) audio (Game console adapter cable is not included)

cables
TV

TV with stereo RCA audio output jacks (stereo RCA cable not included

just deals....avoid them..horrible customer service and very bad merchandise, either broken or used horribly..

arrrgh, the one thing i fogot to do was check reseller ratings... welp i'll post up when i get the speakers and let you know how it goes.. bought with CC though so if there is a problem i'm covered.

got the speakers yesterday, they were all neatly packaged but not original packaging or original box. I will be hooking them up tonight to check functionality.

so were are the ones for 15 bucks more?

Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System from buy.com 57.93 after shipping, yeah i kinda like those better...

Some Llama said:
got the speakers yesterday, they were all neatly packaged but not original packaging or original box. I will be hooking them up tonight to check functionality.

report....

henryabooboo said:
just deals....avoid them..horrible customer service and very bad merchandise, either broken or used horribly...

Not so. At least not with me. I've ordered from them twice and both experiences were excellent.

Hey, just got my speakers, totally awesome i payed 30.95! shipped to my door, not a scratch on em, look brand new..
thanks

Klipsch rocks but my Logitech Z-5500 Digitals are amazing! You can find these babies for under $300 online. 5.1 surround AND the decoder is built-in (Prologic, Dolby Digital, & 96/24!).

i just bought this set like 3 days ago at amazon for 44$ shipped. Just deals had the lowest price, and i was checking out reseller ratings and saw a lot of negative feedback so i went with amazon. :(
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=841357
3 out of 4 posters agree, this is the best 5.1set for the price.

I have bought from justdeals on ebay easily 20 times, I have never had any issues with them, not once. I will buy from them again :)

Also ordered from just deals
lots and lots of wifi A gear
great guys to deal with

they just charge out the ass for shipping in general
dam $12.95 shipping for a pcmcia card......

jrweis said:

DOH!!

Just hooked them up and they sound great.. I already had a set of these on my Wife's computer and bought these for a new system for my brother, so I know what the retails sound/look like.. these are just as good IMHO, but they don't come with the game console adaptor which isn't that biggie of a deal (used to hook up speakers to a console system).

hikeskool said:
Logitech Z-5500 Digital > all

Just the opinion of everyone else :/

hows this one?

gigaworks

seems to be quite good, upgradeable to 7.1, and with 560RMS. is it much worse than the klipsch? or is it better?

EDIT: see this, even better

7.1 gigaworks

freakin 700RMS for $350. hows that compared to the klipsch and logitech ?

in most of the reviews I've seen, Creative tend to suck it up. yes, they quote some nice power statistics, but power isn't everything. I read quite a lot of speaker reviews before I bought my Logitech z-5300s, and practically all of them said Klipsch are great but very expensive, Creative are OK priced and look impressive but sound pretty crappy, and Logitech are great. seemed to apply across the board - logitech's cheap speakers are great for the price (i have some cheap logitech 2.1 setup on the second PC in the house and they sound fine for $50), their midrange sound like much more expensive klipsch ones, and their high-end are as good as the most expensive klipsch for a lot less money. ymmv, of course, these are SPEAKERS we're talking about, and some people spend $1,000 on speaker cable and swear they're not crazy...

that applied to the Megaworks series

the Gigaworks series changed a lot of things up, esp with the satellites. see this review:

toms

now the satellites give a much, much better sound.

however i agree with the logitech thing. they are priced well compared to the Klipsch ones and perform nearly the same. However creative and their Gigaworks series are looking good too at teh very high end of the spectrum, along with Logitech.

and the Z5300e 's rock. there really arent any competing products, aside from the Inspire T7700 and a few other weak competing products like the inspire. they really are great for the price.

I have always had good experinces with Altec Lansing and their speakers, I'd say they are on par for the price and performance of anything logitech has to offer, I have tried both their 5.1 surround and 2.1 speakers and they always sound clear and sharp.

just my 2cents (well 1.5 with the vaule of the US dollar nowadays :-/ thanks gw)

Just got the z-640's from JustDeals yesterday, they work real nice over my old 2.1 speaker set. Came in a plain box but everything inside was wrapped like it was new. I think it's a very good deal at $31 shipped. :D

yeah. the 680 was the previous high-end and z-5300 was previous midrange, so they're really separate segments. you probably don't need all the *volume* of the 680s, though, unless you're a major volume junkie and you have understanding neighbours. I run my 5300s in my fairly large living room and they're more than loud enough to fill it (plus the rest of my apartment) at 75% volume, and *more* than loud enough to piss the neighbours off. I don't know how much sound quality the 680s have over the 5300s. For the price the 680s are now, though, I'd buy those - $200 is a fantastic deal, same price I paid for my 5300s.

I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse from justdeals.com... it came find... great deal.. great shape... Got lucky... wont order from them again.

I have both the Z-680's and the new Z-5500's and the Z-5500 sub is much much better. I picked up the Z-680's for my bedrooms 30" LCD and then the Z-5500's for my living room projector setup. The 8" Sub from the Z-680's is very boomy the 5500's sub is much much better and is 10". I picked up the Z-680's from Just deals for like $150 shipped what a steal...........the Z-5500's from good ole Dell for $242 shipped.

Mac

Back