• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

logitech z-560??

i get the same thing. i can listen to movies at 50% and thats like not even 15% for music.
 
Way to be vague guys.


What program are you using to play your DVD's?

Most DVD software outputs sound lower, so you'll have to turn your sets up louder.
 
I'm using Windows media player and powerdvd, any other dvd-playback software recommendation?
 
I have WinDVD and PowerDVD, but I only use WinDVD, I don't know why I do...but it's definetely very quiet, I'd say it plays at about 66% normal volume at the most.
 
I don't see what the problem is here, it's normal for DVD's to playback at a lower volume. I had the same "problem".

Can't turn them up a bit more?
 
same thing here. I can turn it up. But it doesnt sound as good. I never had this problem with my SB live value....only when i switched my rig in my sig.
 
I believe that its because of Dolby Digital or something like that I have seen some options wich determined how dynamic the audio would be, so like speach and explosions would be have very different volumes. Maybe you have your set yours to quiet. wich is the largest dynamics.
 
also if you had a decent soundcard with prober SNR and the like you wouldnt have a problem ;-)
 
Back
Top