Logitech Z-5500 being discontinued?!

Raudulfr

2[H]4U
Have you heard anything about it? I got that info from a reseller, he was told that by Logitech distributors in Portugal. Both of them [distributors] said the Z-5500 were being discontinued! And the sole reason for them still being on the Logitech website is to sell the rest of the stock. So.... is it true? :confused:

OK... Apparently it was just a rumour... go figure :rolleyes:

Raudulfr said:
Have you heard anything about it? I got that info from a reseller, he was told that by Logitech distributors in Portugal. Both of them [distributors] said the Z-5500 were being discontinued! And the sole reason for them still being on the Logitech website is to sell the rest of the stock. So.... is it true? :confused:

Did they try and sell you something else?

half of me does; the other greedy half says no as i want my speakers to remain on top

they are probably discontinuing because of the newer version of the 5500's with the wireless rear speakers.

Tazzman said:
Did they try and sell you something else?

No, it was just a conversation with the store staff.

Viper16 said:
they are probably discontinuing because of the newer version of the 5500's with the wireless rear speakers.

You mean the Z-5450 ?

--

I also got word from someone who bought the Z-5500 at another retailer and they said it was indeed being discontinued... oh well!

So this is great... first the distribuiters say they are being discontinued, then the representative says it was just a rumour.... argh :rolleyes:

Back