Logitech z-5500 ($220.15) + Free Shipping + Tax

Gaiden133

[H] Ninja
Hey all,

The Logitech z5500's are back on sale with free shipping, making this deal [H]ot!

Complete your summer build with one of these guys! :D I am!

In any case, Dell is selling them for 220.15 with free 3-5 day shipping, and tax in some states. (8.9% here in WA).

For comparison, this set sells for near 300, and even NewEgg's selling em for 325.

Dell z-5500 Link

Damn great set of speakers and here's my subtotal:

Logitech z5500 $259.00 - $38.85
Order Subtotal: $220.15
Shipping and Handling Total: $45.00
Shipping Discount: -$45.00
Tax Total: $19.59
Total Charges: $239.74

I scored a set last December for $220 shipped from Amazon. Didn't know how much the price would jack up after.

Great set of speakers and well worth the money.

Oh yeah, and if you have a FatWallet account, I believe you can get some back along with a Dell Preferred Account for another % off.

i got these 2 dec ago for about that same price, to bad they were stolen 3 months ago :(

Haha, looks like everyone jumped on it the last time :D

No matter, I can finally retire my Klipsch 4.1 ProMedias and i've heard the z-5500s before thanks to a close friend.

Dell's shipping is slow, but I cannot. wait. :)

This must sound like the stupidest question ever, but does the 505W rating mean it literally pulls that much power from the wall? :confused: If not I'll consider picking these up.
Yeah yeah, I know, but I find it hard to believe those generic $5 speakers found here and there actually pull 100W from the wall either which is why I'm calling this into question.

This must sound like the stupidest question ever, but does the 505W rating mean it literally pulls that much power from the wall? :confused: If not I'll consider picking these up.
Yeah yeah, I know, but I find it hard to believe those generic $5 speakers found here and there actually pull 100W from the wall either which is why I'm calling this into question.

Only when you turn the volume to max... that's when it draws that much juice. But even then I don't believe it. It won't be the first set of speakers with grossly exaggerated power output.

Oh, and almost forgot to mention I just ordered them! Dell site says they will ship it on 27. That is slow :mad:

uggg Ive waited forever for these to go on sale...but I bought some klipsh2.1 2 months ago :mad:

Scheduled Delivery: 07/30/2007

Yay! :D Looks like their free shipping this time is only taking 6 days. Damn excited. Deal looks to be still alive and for anyone who may have overlooked it across all these crazy Intel wars :)

I gave in and bought the Z-5300e from a BestBuy store a few months ago. I got tired of waiting for the Z-5500 to come down, and the BB had them marked for clearance. They had been sitting there forever, the other BB that I usually go to quit carrying them.

I bought mine for around $300 a few months back

These are awesome friggin speakers.. Ide recommend A++++++++

If you dont own them, ide say buy them :D

Back