Logitech Z-5500 $154.99 AR FS Amazon

Jinto

[H]ard|Gawd
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Ballin! Wasnt this on sale a bit ago then died randomly? Imma snag this asap!

Hmm I bought mine with the Logitech Keyboard and the order total didnt include shipping. However when I checked my order confirmation email there was shipping. Looks like Ill have to call up Amazon tomorrow to get this sorted out.

lol seeling how the newegg price + ship is like $300 this is still a good deal for $190 shipped. Anyway I kept the order too. Sorry about the confusion I was ordering a bunch of stuff and got it mixed up apparently.

Man I need to stop looking at these forums and goto sleep...
Now what in the world am I going to do with my Z-5300e....

Got a set... the 40 dollar 3-5 day shipping (to CA) seems high, but oh well.

either i'm seriously missing something on the page, or it's no longer a deal. I don't see any rebate form attached and the price is now $239 + shipping

is the rebate hidden? maybe i'm just an idiot? or maybe the deal is dead.

OR you could order it from the OP's page (here) for $239 then run the rebate on that for a final price of $189 plus shipping.

They must have stuffed something up and put two product pages up or something. Take advantage of it :D.

Fox

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Newegg threw a 50$ rebate on theirs so it's about 250$ shipped now. I'll pay the extra 30$ to Newegg just because I'm loyal and I hate dealing with Amazon.

Well it shipped today and should be here within 2 business days, so I am not worried. No matter how hugh it is.

Man, it's the second time in a week that I missed out on a deal for this. I've been wanting to get it since it first came out. I've been waiting for it to come down in price but instead of going down, it has gone up.

These speakers have held up pretty well in value for a few years, I remember them going for 200-225 dollars (on a good deal) for at least a good 2 years now. Only reason these will drop at all now is if Logitech is releasing a new model to replace them. I heard something along those lines, but didn't confirm it.

Back