• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Logitech Z-3s?

kapkorn

Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2002
Messages
829
I am looking for a decent 2.1 setup, not to expensive. I listen to music mostly but not at high volume so they dont need to be that great.

I have Inspire 5300s now but theyre worn out and ugly.

Their sound doesnt both me much, i just want 2.1 (space) and aome that look nicer.


How would the logitechs be?
 
altec Lansing make some pretty good 2.1 sets. A $500 AUD, THX certified 2.1 set. WTF?:eek: :confused:
 
well i dont really want to spend over 85 bucks


i just want something decent so i can use my old speakers on my DC w/ VGA Adapter
 
Back
Top