Logitech Z-3e's - any thoughts?

4keatimj

[H]ard|Gawd
Does anyone have or heard much about the Logitech Z-3e 2.1 speakers? Any opinions/thoughts/experiences from any one that has them?

Currently i'm thinking about buying them, we have a set where I work and they sound awesome when connected to a laptop. I was thinking of using them as the front speakers in my surround system. I currently have little Labtec stereo speakers as the fronts, and Sony APM speakers and amp hooked up for the rears. The Sonys are awsome speakers, but I am lacking in bass so i'm guessing the Z3e's with the pressure subwoofer will compliment them well.

So if anyone has used them or heard them, or has any good or bad experiences or thoughts to add to what I said above, please post them.

Cheers.

Decent.

However, I think the satellites of the 230 are better (dual drivers) but the Z3e's sub is much better than that of the 230.

Hard decision.

If I were you, I would bite the bullet and aim at the 100$ range and try and score either the Promedia 2.1, Logitech 2300/2200, or the Altec Lansing mx5021.

Go broke or go home... ;) .

Seriously.

Hmmm, thanks for the info. I'll try to see if we can get some of those speakers in an go from there.

Cheers guys.

Did you get them?

They put a bit of emphasis on the high frequencies. The 2300 sound more balanced. However, they are pretty good for the price.

I haven't got them just yet - I've spent a lot of money over the past few days, and I haven't earned enough money to actually afford them. But, I still want them, and given time I'm sure I'll get them :)

I too was debating whether to pick these up or JBL Creature II's, but I went for the Logitech's and have never been more happy. For some reason the music sounds great, but movies tend to be average...at least with my sound options. Thinking about getting a sound card instead of using onboard sound, that might make a difference. Nevertheless I do recommend these bad boys!

Back