• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Logitech x530 speaker stand

BMWlover

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
424
Hello, I was wondering if anyone here has or has seen a floor stand for the each of the two rear speakers for a logitech x530 speaker system. I would like to spend less than $50 total for both stands. Color does not really matter. Thanks for your help.
 
I would just make your own, a 2x4 and a 2x2 is all you need to make a basic set, cheap too.
 
Back
Top