Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System - $51

Wow, two for $83.98/shipped comes out to $41.99/ea after shipping/code. Nice.

EDIT: 2% back from fatwallet/fatcash FYI.

EDIT 2: Got whacked with tax, total for two came to $90.28 or $45.14/ea

Last edited:
already have this set and it's great, I guess i'll have to pick up another at this price!

add a quickcam for $15 after code and you get free shipping - grabbed from slickdeals.

"Additionaly you may add QuickCam Communicate Deluxe (dented box) for $15 after applying code logi-qcdlx-21111. Both products should be $57 with free shipping."

Crap....now to decide whether to get these, or stick with my Cambridge Soundworks 4.1 speakers....

Crap....now to decide whether to get these, or stick with my Cambridge Soundworks 4.1 speakers....

I grabbed these last week (when the deal wasn't as good :( ) and they sound *so* much better than the Cambridge Soundworks 4.1s I replaced. The bass is a little tighter on the Cambridges, but the full range Logitechs sound so much better.

If it wasnt for the shipping I would go ahead & bite.. But my cheapo logi 2.1 setup is still rocking & nothing I need worth the cost to get free shipping.

If they were OOS, they aren't anymore.

EDIT: Damn, nm. I think the browser stored my cache and loaded it up.

Last edited:
On a semi-related note - does anyone know if you can stack coupons with logitech? I got a 20% off personal coupon from them so could I use it with this code also or just one of them? (if it wasnt oos that is)

Back