Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
dderidex said:![]()
Why would you spend $60 on a crappy 5.1 system? $60 worth of headphones will get you a MUCH better experience in surround sound (and a very good one if you push the budget a smidge higher) - whereas $60 to get 5 speakers and a sub isn't going to get you much quality at all.
IE., for around that price, you can get either 1-star speakers or 4-star headphones.
(Now, if you were talking $350, THEN you start getting into surround speakers worth considering. At this point, though, I'd still honestly prefer headphones, now...when paired with a soundcard like the X-Fi that does headphone-CMSS *so well*.)
Ummmm - how do you 'properly set up' average $10 speakers? LOLqbert3 said:i love my set. my roomate got jealous and bought a set also. cant beat the price for the quality.
although if you cant setup a 5.1 properly... i dont see a point in getting 5.1 speakers..
if you dont like the thread, move along. you arent helping anyone.dderidex said:Ummmm - how do you 'properly set up' average $10 speakers? LOL
Ummm....howso? The OP asked how we'd rate the speakers. I'd rate them "poorly", and suggested a better audio investment for that money.domoMKIV said:if you dont like the thread, move along. you arent helping anyone.
yeah your first post expressed that just fine, second one was worthless.dderidex said:Ummm....howso? The OP asked how we'd rate the speakers. I'd rate them "poorly", and suggested a better audio investment for that money.
Actually, I got mine for $40 with free shipping (Buy.com has occasional deals). I can't find a set of headphones that can beat that.dderidex said:![]()
Why would you spend $60 on a crappy 5.1 system?
the bass control knob on the sub is basicly usless