• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Logitech X-530 Extensions

melomania

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
266
The Logitech X-530 speakers come with plenty of cable for the center, front left, rear left, and rear right.

I am going to mount my new speakers this weeekend and I need about 1-2 extra feet on the front right speaker, and about 5-10 on the rear left and rear right.

If someone, or anyone that knows about these speakers or has them could point me to a store or website with the cables I need to extend those speakers, it would be greatly appreciated.

Help!? :p
 
nevermind, they use RCA connectors. I got mine all hooked up tonight. Ill post pictures in show your audio setup.
 
Back
Top