Logitech Wave Keyboard Wired - Dented Box $14 Shipped

burningrave101

[H]F Junkie
Logitech is currently selling dented box wired Wave keyboards for $14.39 after coupons shipped free. From what I hear dented box from Logitech usually comes without any dents at all. If your looking for a decent keyboard for cheap it seems like a hard deal to pass up. I ordered a couple to see if they are any better than the Microsoft Ergo 4000.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/promotional_items/devices/6635&ci=0

Dented Box items from Logitech are products whose outer box has been torn, scratched, dented, or has other markings on it. The product itself is guaranteed to be in brand new condition and fully warranted. Sales are limited to quantities on hand. Limit 3 per customer.

Apply the following coupon codes in order:

woot_60310 ($15.99 price)
fatwallet_free410 (free shipping)
couponcabin_110 (10% off)

Credit goes to Selma and DESHWASI over at SlickDeals for the offer.

meh if my 360 wasnt broken this would have been a perfect keyboard to use for it

I love my Wave, compared to other ergonomic keyboards I have (MS Natural Keyboard Pro, MS Comfort Curve 2000) there's no comparison - Wave by a mile.

I hope they ship. Price is too good to be true. I'd be surprised if they have enough for the SD effect. 94 posts at SD, probably 200 folks have ordered.

I just ordered 2 for me.

Fair warning - this keyboard feels exceptionally cheap. It's disturbingly lightweight and the frame flexes pretty easily. The rubber dome keys feel great at first, but overall tactility is lost within the first month or so.

The media buttons and other shortcut buttons are nice, though! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Fair warning - this keyboard feels exceptionally cheap. It's disturbingly lightweight and the frame flexes pretty easily. The rubber dome keys feel great at first, but overall tactility is lost within the first month or so.

The media buttons and other shortcut buttons are nice, though! :rolleyes:

For the price you can pick up a couple and just pull out a new one if the first feels like it's not as good any more. Also carries a 5 year Logitech warranty and they'll usually replace your board with a new one when you have any quality issues.

We're sorry but Wave Keyboard - Dented Box is currently out of stock and cannot be added to your cart. We apologize for any inconvenience.

that sucks, i have 2 of these and a wireless one and i must say i really like it. Other than the keys get a little hard to press after 6 months of heavy usage, and some of the letters wear off, but this is heavy 8 hour a day usage at work. The one at home has no issues after a year. Although replacing one at work every 6 months would suck it's still tolerable.

Has anyone's keyboard shipped out? Mine still says "Order in Process."

Mine says "Order in Process" as well.
Order placed at 12:00pm 6/3, Thursday.

Oh well. At least no cancellation email yet.

Using one for over 2 years, no letters weared off. Some keys got a bit noisy and hard to press tho.

Got mine today even though my order still says order in process haha. But yeah like Oh4Sh0 said about his, mine looks and feels brand new with all the stickers and what not on it. Sweet stuff.

Mine were delivered on 6/11. Took long enough.
I think I like my MS Natural Ergo 4000 better.

Back