liquidtrance123
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2000
- Messages
- 2,395
I'm currently looking for a surround sound setup for my Samsung 23" LCD and Xbox360. I've been eyeing the Logitech Z-5500's however I'm looking for speaker stands for 4 out of those 5 speakers. I'm really only going to have room in the front and rear to mount these to a floor mount however I'm having some trouble finding ones that will work.
Does anyone have a set of good (Semi-cheap) speakers that I can get speaker stands for the front and rear sets of speakers?
Edit: Been looking around and I'd prefer a set of speakers that use normal speaker wires and if possible have optical so I may plug directly into my 360. Any suggestions?
Does anyone have a set of good (Semi-cheap) speakers that I can get speaker stands for the front and rear sets of speakers?
Edit: Been looking around and I'd prefer a set of speakers that use normal speaker wires and if possible have optical so I may plug directly into my 360. Any suggestions?