Logitech Setpoint software doesn't install on vista?

McRackin

Limp Gawd
I'm trying to install the software that came with my Bluetooth Logitech MX 5000 kb/mouse combo. I have tried installing it two separate ways, one with autorun, and again by opening the folder and right-clicking setup and choosing ' run as administrator '.

Both times the setup screen appears and I go through all of the prompts, but when I am just about to start downloading the Setpoint software to the Program Files, Vista closes all of my programs and restarts the computer.

There are no files relating to Logitech anywhere in my computer including Program Files and Program Files(x86). I have a feeling the software is probably not compatible with Vista...does anyone know?

I'm running Logitech SetPoint fine on Vista x64. Do you have the most recent version downloaded?

dont use the cd, just get the latest from logitech's website.

That should be a given for almost every piece of hardware, since the cds wind up with old version a few minutes after they get pressed, much less a few monthes later.

dont use the cd, just get the latest from logitech's website.

That should be a given for almost every piece of hardware, since the cds wind up with old version a few minutes after they get pressed, much less a few monthes later.

QFT!

Back