• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Logitech S512 vs LX710

martinth

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 3, 2007
Messages
160
Hey guys, I need a new keyboard/mice combination.

I am a heavy computer user, but at the same time, a college student so I cannot buy a $100 combo. I narrowed my choices down to the Logitech S510 or the LX710. But I don't know which one to get.

Can anyone who has these or even know about it, post the differences?
Which one do you think is better? and why?
Which one has better batter life?

I use a Windows 7 x64 Laptop.
I also have Small hands :smileyhappy:
 
I recommend against combo sets, I like my Razer Deathadder and Logitech G11 Keyboard. Most will tell you to get a G-15 Keyboard and G-9 Mouse.
 
Back
Top