Logitech Rumblepad 2 wireless vs XBOX360 controller

mkygod

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 14, 2005
Messages
150
If the XBOX 360 wireless controller worked on the PC it would be a no brainer for me, but unfortunately it doesn't, so I have to compromise by either getting the Logitech Rumblepad 2 wireless (decent pad, wonderful convenience, good software support) or the Xbox 360 wired (great pad, w/o the convenience, mediocre software support).

Which one do you think i should get? Do you think the greatness and novelty of the xbox360 controller is enough to negate the wireless freedom of the Logitech wireless? Any other alternative wireless game pads i can look into?

First game I plan on using it on is Trackmania Nations (super fun game). I also game on the TV sometimes which is why wireless is kind of important to me.
 
I think you've answered your own question. And if you haven't, here's my response: despite how nice of a controller the X360 wired pad is, it's more expensive by the Wireless Rumblepad 2 (by a LOT in Canada, the Rumblepad wireless can be had for less than half the price!), AND it has mediocre driver support in comparison to the Logitech pad. I'd say that makes for an easy decision, even if the Logitech pad doesn't feel quite as nice. And hey... it's wireless for TV gaming! :D
 
Back
Top