Logitech Refurb G600 MMO Mouse $40

its a great mouse I actually like it more than my G700s :S just feels better in the hand :) TWSS

If this is the old version with the shitty firmware avoid it like the plague. I picked one up before, and I never thought logitech would disappoint me. The 8200 dpi laser they used had an input lag issue. The company Avago (Logitech is using a 8200 DPI Avago laser) released a firmware update to fix the issue. But...the g600 was NOT FIRMWARE UPGRADEABLE *facepalm*. Safe to say I sold the POS.....But the g600s I believe may be a fixed version...not sure honestly, gave up on it after that fiasco with many pissed off peeps and stuck with my naga.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, I would hope that any "refurb" would not be sent out with bad firmware...but you never know.

First I've heard of that issue. I paid a bit more than this at Amazon for a new one. Love it.

worst mouse ever. The scroll wheel died on my g9x and this is what they replaced it with. I still have the broken g9x hooked up for when I game.

worst mouse ever. The scroll wheel died on my g9x and this is what they replaced it with. I still have the broken g9x hooked up for when I game.

can't really beat the g9 series mice. I have a g9 which the scroll wheel started dying as well. Replaced it with a g9x which is still going strong. Scroll wheel though sometimes acts up, blowing into it clears it up for several days and I have to do it again. Only problem I've ever had was with the scroll wheel.

Have to admit though, One G9, and a G9X for 6 years is pretty damn good =P. Using my Naga Hex for mmo's though ^_^.

If this is the old version with the shitty firmware avoid it like the plague. I picked one up before, and I never thought logitech would disappoint me. The 8200 dpi laser they used had an input lag issue. The company Avago (Logitech is using a 8200 DPI Avago laser) released a firmware update to fix the issue. But...the g600 was NOT FIRMWARE UPGRADEABLE *facepalm*. Safe to say I sold the POS.....But the g600s I believe may be a fixed version...not sure honestly, gave up on it after that fiasco with many pissed off peeps and stuck with my naga.

So you sold a problematic shitty mouse? That's shitty of you.

So you sold a problematic shitty mouse? That's shitty of you.

It wasn't a defective mouse...It was logitech's design which is the problem. Sold it for 40 shipped, and it only had about 3 days of use on it....

The old g600 is still plenty usable...But if you need precision, not the best mice to use. Unless it is using a newer firmware.

As a workaround but not a permanent fix to the problem, if anyone actually encounters it:

"Regarding to this issue, have you tried changing to the PC memory profile in Logitech Gaming Software instead of the Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse's onboard memory?

Furthermore, do you use Enhance Pointer Precision feature and have you try to disable this feature as described in this Logitech FAQ article under the following link:

http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/31748/~/configuring-g600-gaming-mouse-pointer-settings"

Logitech claimed that they had identified the problem and had a fix incoming...like 6 months ago. Meh.

I was gonna buy it despite some of the concerns, but the code is dead now. So that was the tipping point for me to not.

Back