Logitech MX700 Problem

CoRPS

[H]ard|Gawd
Alright, I LOVE my MX700, but it has an annoying fault these days. Tell me if any of you have the same problems, or if you know how to fix it

Sometimes my mouse will start skipping, and when it does I have to bring the base a little closer to my mouse. That's wierd tho because when I first got it I remember having a friend go (Btw I was at a LAN) up to the 2nd story room and move it around. It worked. So I'm wondering why it keeps doing that?
I can live with it, it's just SO annoying.

is the reciever next to a point of interference, or does your neighbor have a cb radio?

yea the problem you have is that other people might be using the same radio freq as yours. ty chaging channels when that happens

You can change channels?
How? Pressing the 'Connect' button again?

There are 2 possible channels. Just press the connect button on the base first and then on the mouse. Everytime you do this it switches channels.

The mouse's motion may be a little erratic for the first few seconds after it switches channels.

Actually I had similar problems when I first got it and then they just went away. I don't know what to tell you except what El Spic said about the channel changing.

Back