• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Logitech MX Master for regular gaming?

aadik

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 15, 2015
Messages
281
I want to buy wireless mice that is comfortable and I don't like ''Gaming'' stuff. So is this mouse OK for regular gaming like Skyrim, Fallout, Witcher....? I don't play multiplayer games like CS or Batterfield. So what about polling rate seems like MX master only have 125hz is that so bad for gaming? Do I feel much difference going from 1000hz to 125hz? Sensitive 1600dpi but is that important? Because you can change it much higher in control panel anyway? Maybe there is some other alternative for MX Master?
 
I have found no issues playing with this mouse. I've played Fallout 4, WoT, Witcher 3, GTAV, Star Wars Battlefront, CS and numerous other games with it. For casual gaming it works really well.
 
Thanks for the feedback. Are you happy with your mouse? What you think about weight?
 
Haven't tried the MX Master but I've used the Performance Mouse MX and the G700s (am currently using the Proteus Core G502). I suspect the MX Master should be similar to the Performance Mouse. If it is, it should be just fine for all types of casual gaming.

Here's a link for more info/comparisons:
Informative Review
 
Thanks for the feedback. Are you happy with your mouse? What you think about weight?

I'm happy with it. I must say that I am sometimes having difficulties with the Bluetooth connection of it on Mac but not on Windows (10).

Weight seems fine as well. I used to have Razer Deathadder 2013 and I didn't like it at all. My hand got tired and it started hurting quite quickly. It just didn't feel good on hand. On MX Master my hand is resting on the mouse and I don't feel the need to claw gripping on it like I had to do on the Deathadder (it was too "tall" a mouse or then I got tiny hands heh).

I also have Performance MX and I prefer the MX Master. Feels better and offers switching between Mac and PC with the button on its bottom side if I need to.
 
It's a nice mouse. I like everything about mine except the range (~2ft using the unified receiver, unusable over Bluetooth). I sent my first one back thinking I had a defective unit, but it's just the way it is.
 
Back
Top