Logitech MW3 Edition G9x mouse and G105 keyboard for $52.99 shipped

I find it hilarious that the non-branded G9x is rarely discounted and still sells far better than the MW3-branded one at heavily discounted prices. Looks like somebody waaaay overestimated the appeal of MW3-branded stuff.

I grabbed the G9x MW3 last time it was sold solo for $35, the keyboard is pretty lame, worth no more than $15.

I grabbed the G9x MW3 last time it was sold solo for $35, the keyboard is pretty lame, worth no more than $15.

The keyboard may not be the best but its durable, functional, and backlit. If you think the mouse is worth $35, that means the keyboard is an additional $17.99 with this deal. I challenge you to find a better keyboard for eighteen bucks.

They are both durable and good. I likem and using them both atm. very pleased but got my combo during black friday for 40$

I have the keyboard (not the mouse) and like it very much. Its no mechanical, but its probably the best 'regular' keyboard I have used and the backlighting is nice. If you dont like the logo- magic eraser.

Just my 2 cents...I bought the keyboard around 2-3 months ago for $45 and while it's decent I wish I would've just put in $20 more and bought a Lycosa or a decent mechanical keyboard.

I'm coming from a Razer Tarantula and while this keyboard has more features, it just isn't as good.

The first week or so, I loved the the G105 but I've started to have issues with key responses in LoL (start key mashing for combos and they just don't all register like my Tarantula did).

Key features are the backlit keyboard, macros on the left edge and multiple profiles (extremely handy and useful in games...bound to make calls/timestamps in LoL). Another nice feature allows you to toggle windows shortcuts (which can accidentally minimize/close your game). Downside is that I tend to leave it on and get frustrated when I can't Alt-Tab and such.

Overall, at $20-30 it's still a nice keyboard...I got my Tarantula for $15 on clearance at Worst Buy and it lasted me 5 years, and multiple soda/food spills into the keyboard which required taking it apart to clean up...it was a beast and this keyboard just isn't living up.

But for a combo at this price it is a smoking deal, IMO

That's how much I paid for a single G9x. Great deal!

Got this mouse 3 years ago, still think it's the best mouse around. The sensor has plenty of DPI range, and the comfort is just bar none, but it really doesnt' depend on the person. This shape is just too perfect for me, I use it for a lot of gaming, and I love it.

Back