• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Logitech multimedia keyboard problem

Joined
Dec 16, 2002
Messages
61
I have a Logitech LX700 cordless desktop. The keyboard has media keys to control play pause next, etc. I used to be able to control iTunes with the keys but recently they have ceased to function properly. The keyboard is less than 6 months old so it is not a function of they keys being broken. Any ideas?
 
First thing I would do is uninstall the drivers, restart, and reinstall the newest drivers downloaded straight from their website.
 
Back
Top