Logitech Mouse Warranty

DedEmbryonicCe11

[H]ard|Gawd
Well my MX310 started flaking out on me about two weeks ago with the left mouse button randomly not working. Sometimes it works perfectly fine and others I can't click and drag anything no matter how hard I try. I'll click a million times and nothing happens then it finally goes through and counts as a doubleclick doing something I didn't want it to...and so on. I just got my new MX518 from Newegg (considered the G5 but decided to save some money) and when I was opening the package I saw the blurb about a limited warranty. Checked my MX310 package and sure enough that has a 5 year warranty. It was only purchased at the end of January this year so I really don't consider ~7 months of use out of a mouse before dying to be all that good. I went to the website and tried the link to contact Logitech about warranty issues and the link doesn't even work it keeps sending me to a server error at some other website that handles it for them. So: Does anyone know if this type of issue is covered by the "limited warranty"? All the manual says is to check the CD-ROM. I tried that and it just wants to install software and there are no PDFs or anything to be found. :confused:

Call Logitech and tell them the problem. They'll try to diagnose the problem with you on the phone but if that doesn't work, they should send you one without you having to RMA your mouse. That's what happened with my Logitech Elite keyboard :) Of course, you'll need to have a legit S/N.

i had a gamepad die after a month by logitech, i called them and they sent me a new one and i didnt even have to send back the broken one.

Back