Logitech Mouse Sale at Amazon

Nice necro. Too bad there is still really no successor to the G9X...

Amen brother! I've got 2 G9xs still in use and am trying to make em last. I've had G9s die. I'm currently running a G502 and it just is not the same (too long in the back, too heavy) I've tried other current Logitech mice (try almost every new one that looks like it might replace the G9x) and I end up returning them almost immediately.

Logitech would make a mountain of cash just releasing a G9x clone with update optics (even without). JUST freaking swallow your pride and do it Logitech. You can even add some RGB crap if it means we get our G9xs back.

G502 is the best mouse available right now IMO, they just need to release a wireless version of that and then retire.

Ordered a G502 last night. My G500s left button is double tapping on it's own....sigh.

I still have a brand new MX518 in the box. Tempted to use it, probably will if I don't like the G502.

I'm on G700 #3 and am still hoping for a successor or new model. After 2-3 years whatever mechanism they use for the left click seems to wear out. It still kinda works, but only if you press the very upper tip of the button. I'm not about to drop $200 for a replacement either.

Back