Logitech mouse packaging & Ebay

Cypher7

n00b
So I tried to buy this off of the LG site yesterday, but it was sadly out of stock. So, after some ebay searching I found some good and reliable looking deals. But, some of the listed mouses only include the mouse. My question is, does software or anything else like that usually come with a mouse? I know that mouse uses SetPoint software, and Im pretty sure I can get that by following some links on the page I linked, but I still wouldnt know if that would be everything.

Sorry if the question seems a little non-descript, but Im just searching different places looking for an answer before I buy the mouse off ebay.

Thanks in advance

If it were to come with software, it would be able to be downloaded.

MX518 does come with software. It allows you to configure 3 different mouse sensitivity settings (and up to 5 if I remember). You can toggle between them with a (+) and (-) button located above and below the mousewheel, respectively. There's an application-switching button as well, but I can't remember if that needs the software or not. I think there might have been have been a wipe cloth, but I can't remember. It connects through usb, so they included a usb to ps2 adapter. Hope that helps.

Logitech mice can be run by HID drivers too. So you can just plug them in and they should work. The software stuff can be downloaded from the Logi site and you can mess with all the setpoint settings after that.

Back