Logitech mm28 Portable Speaker for $14.99 ($4.99) Shipped

i got in on this a few weeks ago and used the google checkout which put this at 4.99 shipped. i have used the speaker a few times so far with my wife's ipod and the sound is really good. innovative design, good looks, great performance...for 4.99? why not? i think i'm going to snag another one for a cheap christmas gift. =) here's a nice review with lots of pics. http://www.virtual-hideout.net/reviews/logitech_mm28/index.shtml

I got these a few weeks back too and for only $6 (after taxes) its a hell of a deal!
At the original $80 these were rip offs but now its great since Im abroad with a laptop and I really dont like laptop speakers for movies or music

How long is the cable for the audio jack? I'd like to pick one up for the office since the PC is under the desk, and I use a webstream for radio.

Thanks

I'm in for 2. Unfortunately for me, I've already used the one-time -$10 promo from Google Checkout, so the unit price was $15 for me. For you 1st-timers out there, better jump on it!

2 Logitech mm28 Portable Speaker: $29.98
Shipping & Handling (Budget: 7 to 9 business days) : $0.00
Tax (CA) : $2.17
Total: $32.15

people that have already used the 10$ on a purchase before, just make a new gmail account. takes seconds and you save 10$!!

Thanks OP, I'm in for one for $5 :)

Now to find an AC adapter for the Zune that costs about the same. . .

np glad everyone got in on it. Yeah as far as google checkout, I just used a different email and different creditcard and got my second $10 off no problem

How long is the audio cable? My PC sits under my desk at work, and I'd like to have something long enough to at least put this speaker on the desk. Otherwise I'll just keep using my PC speaker.

Alright, thanks for the heads up. I'd heard a couple people say that it was tied to the CC, and a couple say it was tied to the email address and I figured it being tied to the CC was more logical. Good to know it's not, now it's time to create some more Gmail accounts :).

I just got mine this weekend, thanks OP! It has pretty decent sound, especially compared to laptop speakers. The cord is ridiculously short though, so if you’re not using it with a lappy or portable audio, you’ll need an extension.

Just got mine in the mail. Don't see how some people on Buy.com were complaining about them being 'not loud enough' or 'too weak'. Probably idiots who don't consider the source that is feeding the speakers. I know Best Buy has a 6ft extension for $3.99 not sure about anywhere else.

Just got mine (tracking number never worked though. . .). Definitely much nicer than my laptop's built in speakers. Haven't had a chance to try it on my Zune, as that arrives in the mail Tuesday.

ordered 3 of these and one for me and the other 2 will be gifts. christmas is coming and i need to stock some gifts:D need to create more e-mail..

Back