Logitech K810 Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard $50

Thanks! Snagged one today. Missed out when Staples had them for $45 a while back, and they've been around $70+ ever since.

I have 2 of these, one for the HTPC and one for my LAN system. both handle very well, are nice and compact for use on the couch or when desk space is sparse with computers piled together. for 50$ they are a great keyboard if you dont need all those damn macro buttons. Only thing that would be nice is if you could have it run by wire like my 2 G700's but cant have it all when its this small.

I have one of these, great keyboard! I user it with my PC, tablet and notebook. I use a G13 and G700 for gaming, so mid game I can switch it over with a button to my tablet and chat or google something without having to activate an overlay or stopping my game (even respond to texts on my phone, but there is no send function on my iPhone :( )

"Usually ships within 4 to 7 weeks."

I might place an order anyway...

Yeah, I noticed that Monday afternoon. Ordered mine before they sold out (Amazon LLC), and it shipped out today.

Only thing that would be nice is if you could have it run by wire like my 2 G700's but cant have it all when its this small.

Agree. Both bluetooth & USB connectivity would've made it perfect.

I'm planning on having an extra keyboard stashed for whenever I need to access BIOS. It's stupid that even most UEFI still won't recognize bluetooth input devices.. heck, even my TV does.

Keep in mind, still need a bluetooth adapter. Didn't think about that when ordering mine a month ago.

Love the keyboard though, took some getting used to on my desktop but now I'm very happy with it.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
The original PC I build with that keyboard had build in Bluetooth, after the rebuild I bought a $5 mini Rocketfish dongle at BestBuy.

Back