Logitech Internet Navigator and Elite differences?

Liam

Gawd
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
756
Hey guys,
I'm going to be getting a new keyboard soon, and it's down to the Internet Navigator keyboard and the Elite. What differences are there between the two? The only I can tell is color, and a slightly different volume control. Nothing worth the $45 vs $15 (CDN) price tag. Am I missing anything, is it worth the extra money?

thanks... :)
 
I like my corded elite plenty. My brother has the cordless one with the cordless mouse. We also have a navigator, and it's pretty much the same except of white instead of black. All good keyboards. Logitech is the only decent keyboard manufacturer anymore IMO.

Basically, I don't notice the difference other than the volume control. I do like the elite one more tho :rolleyes: I don't know about $30 more, though...
 
Back
Top