Logitech headset...

sirsaechao

Gawd
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
592
Is it only me or does anyone else have the same problem with Logitech's USB PC headsets with mic...the built in volume control on the cord always takes a dump and causes static? This is my 2nd set and my brother is on his 3rd set. Thanks gawd for warranty or I wouldn't get another one again. All 5 sets we've owned have the same problem.
 
Yep, tried their USB set once ... I may not be the most gentle person on the planet with my headset, but I'm also not the toughest. I've found logitech headsets in general are just really really bad. Either something breaks within a few weeks or months if you're lucky or they basically have the same sound "quality" as $1 store headphones - yes, my roomie uses $1 store headphones. They're utter crap but you know what? they still work; I've had to return like 4 sets of Logitech. Go figure!
 
I've had 2 of the Logitech headsets. I tried their newer funky Precision PC Gaming headset. It sounded pretty bad and squeezed the hell out of my head. I do have a pretty big head though, so that may have been my problem.

I also had the USB Headset 350 (something like that). It was nice, but nothing spectacular and I sold it a t a lan party to somebody that really wanted a headset.
 
Back
Top