Logitech Harmony question

cablesguy

Weaksauce
Any idea if the Logitech Harmony remotes, specifically the charger is compatible with 220-240volts?

Thx

Hope its the right thread

The specs on the plug of my Harmony charger say 100-240v input, 60/50hz.

So I would have to assume, yes it is compatible with 220v

just whatever you do dont buy a harmony 1000 lol

been reading some funny stories abt that model actually, 1 story had something abt having to stick a knife in the usb jack or something, not sure whats that all abt lol....anyways that models a little too rich for my blood

just whatever you do dont buy a harmony 1000 lol

i have been meaning to try and make my own harmony 1000-esk controller. the 1000 looks slick, its a shame its as bad as it is.

probably will just be a (damn) small linux box w/ 7 inch touchscreen running opera witha local webpage controlling the media center.. god i would love that.. if only i could find a battery that would be good w/ it.. or just buy a umpc.. lol

You should go for those $500 UMPC's on clearance. You may be able to find them even cheaper... or possibly even a PDA with WiFi.

love my harmony one
+1 on that... and my wife loves it too... Now we can put away 6 other remotes in a drawer and my wife doesn't get confused from switching from a set top box, to dvd, to hd dvd, to wii.. to, etc.

I won't be impressed until someone makes Universal Remote with Bluetooth (but my 670 will do for now). Just got the Harmony one for my father and it's really nice...

I got a 520. dont really care for it. seems more of a pain than just useing the correct remote for the correct device. Maybe the higher models are better, but the 520 is not for me.

I know with the newer remotes the software is fairly simple to use and sets up almost everthing for you, except for maybe a few tweaks here and there....

+1 for Harmony. I love my 890. I take it into the garage while I am working out front and can control the volume on the tuner inside. I have speakers hooked up in my garage. I also don't have to worry about a coffee table blocking the IR signal to equipment underneath the TV.

Back