Logitech Harmony 700 - $59.99

If the IR on the 700 is even half as bad as the 300 then I think you're gonna be very disappointed. I have the Harmony 300, and while quite functional and useful the IR laser on it is terrible. If the remote isn't pointed directly at the TV in a straight line it won't work. Also there is a delay from the time that you press the buttons till the remote executes the commands..... very frustrating.

Good Luck!

Merry Christmas!

Well, hell. From looking around in the HTPC section, it seems like every remote has a serious weak point in some very important area. I'll give it a try and if it suck that badly I'll return it.

Good find on the sears price. if any store had it in stock locally I'd pick one up, but at this point I only buy tools from sears. Their customer service/ability to walk while chewing gum/breathe without thinking about it is beyond laughable at this point.

I have this remote control, but do not have any issues with it. The ir works perfectly for me. I aim at a distance of 15 feet. Decent price. I would buy again. Also the batteries last about a month for me.

Back