Logitech G9x?

BobyTT

Gawd
Logitech G9x anyone knows a place to get one? But not for crazy price like 200+ box...

They haven't been made in years... so no. Search Ebay and FS threads in forums and cross your fingers.

I know what you mean, I'm still using mine and have another one for backup.

I just put my last shroud and after its wear off ill have to use my Proteus 502... But for me personally G9x is the most comfortable mouse i ever used.. I just wish i bought 4-5 of them when i had a chance.

Me too, at the end of their lifetime I remember they were going for $30 or less new when they were clearing inventory. Regrets.

Miracles can happen if you're patient and persistent. I'm addicted to my 10 year old Razer Diamondback. Spent years checking eBay, Best Buy, other stores for any sign of my discontinued favorite mouse.

A few weeks ago, the gods smiled upon me. I found a new, sealed Diamondback on eBay. After reseating the eyes that popped out of my head, I snatched it. Cost me $125, but it was well worth it.

Keep the faith, keep looking. Stay gold, Pony-Boy!

I have 3. PM me. Wait, can I do that? If not I can put up on the for sale forum. I don't want to get kicked out.

Well I managed to get one locally on Canadian website like Craigslist for 30$ sure I had to drive 150 miles but it's worth it.

I still have my G9. The rubber on the grip became sticky so I used 91% isopropyl alcohol to clean it off, but it still works great.

Will be sad if it ever dies.

I just put my last shroud and after its wear off ill have to use my Proteus 502... But for me personally G9x is the most comfortable mouse i ever used.. I just wish i bought 4-5 of them when i had a chance.

Why not try the G303? I have the 502 and the 303, and the 303 is much more like the G9/G9x than the 502 which is more like the G5/G500/etc.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I just replaced my G9 (non x version) with a G502 (Xmas gift) and I am loving it so far. It even fits better in my hand the the G9.

I too loved the late G9X, my replacement was in the form of the Roccat Nyth with extended grip. Check it out, very similar (grip wise) to the G9X in my opinion.

I just replaced my G9x with a Zowie FK1.... My G9x is still in great shape... Love both! :)

Back