Logitech G930 wireless headset $69.99

Love the 930 I have. Logitech was happy to send me a replacement without asking me to ship mine back due to charging port damage, possibly my kids fault.

Love Logitech.

Love the 930 I have. Logitech was happy to send me a replacement without asking me to ship mine back due to charging port damage, possibly my kids fault.

Love Logitech.

Logitech is taking a week to send a single reply. I doubt they are going to be of much help with a new battery that wont take a charge.

Edit: Just frustrated with my G930 that says it is fully charged but only lasts about 30 minutes. I tried swapping the battery with a brand new one but that didnt change anything.

Hows the sound on these? I need something for the GF and I when we play. Even though we are right next to each other we prefer to have headsets on. I know the Astro will create a private voice connection to other astro mixers but their expensive as hell, especially if im buying 2.

Sound quality is not as good as the astro, but it's fairly good. The mic on the g930 is better. G930 has better range and seems to be less susceptible to wireless interference. /rant/ Astro support is terrible too. I have one the mic is total trash on, and they wouldn't replace it, even though they said they did, it's the same exact headset. After I sent it back again, it got shipped right back before I could even argue the point. :mad: This all happened over months of time. /rant/ Another the mic completely stopped working, and they did replace it. The g930 also has a mute button which is nice so you don't have to throw the mic up all the time.

It took a bit to get mine sorted out initially. The drivers latest drivers for windows absolutely sucked. The headset would turn off every ten or so minutes and then turn back on. I eventually found some older drivers and that seemed to work for me.

I just bought a set of cheap Logitech H600 from bestbuy annnnnnnnnd the mic doesn't work...

I think i'm going to get a set of these instead and return the h600's tomorrow. These are only $20 more.

It took a bit to get mine sorted out initially. The drivers latest drivers for windows absolutely sucked. The headset would turn off every ten or so minutes and then turn back on. I eventually found some older drivers and that seemed to work for me.

Which drivers are you using that work better than the current POS drivers?

Yeah the old drivers work better for me too. Great wireless set of cans, best part? My friends are forced to hear me pee hahaha. Not the best sounding but not awful either

FYI- raising the mic turns it off, lowering it turns it back on... lol.

Considering the Logitech G930 was brought to market four years ago, and we're seeing frequent price drops for it, I wonder if a new model is coming out soon... anyone hear rumors?

Considering the Logitech G930 was brought to market four years ago, and we're seeing frequent price drops for it, I wonder if a new model is coming out soon... anyone hear rumors?

I don't know about that. Camelizer on Amazon and Best Buy both show the price to be pretty stable.

The drops to $70 are nothing new, I bought one 2.5 years ago on BF 2012 for that price and I know it had dropped a few times before that. That's just their slimmest of margins price to meet revenue figures, or to burn off excess inventory on the quarter.

They may give it bigger updates in the future but I am sure they have made some silent revisions to the radio and battery life. Those were the two main concerns at launch. They alerady launched a number of cheaper wired versions though and did not update the 930.

Personally, i would like to see USB C or magnet charger for the next version and maybe some kind of cloth earpad as the faux leather can get clammy during long gaming sessions.

If you have anything Wireless Logitech already, stay away. They do not co-operate that well together. (from my experiences)

If you have anything Wireless Logitech already, stay away. They do not co-operate that well together. (from my experiences)

FWIW, I don't have any problems. I have 3 wireless logitech mice, the G930 and a DiNovo Mini in the general vicinity of mine and never had a signal issue...

My logitech headset (when it works) and mouse play well together.

Knowing Logitech and the G9 history, once these headphones see their new lowest price you can expect inventory to start being cleared. Then they will start releasing inferior products with no successor to the originals leaving owners still clutching onto their old stuff for life.

My buddy ordered these a few hours before they went on sale. He is trying to get Newegg to do a price adjust.....

Kid

Knowing Logitech and the G9 history, once these headphones see their new lowest price you can expect inventory to start being cleared. Then they will start releasing inferior products with no successor to the originals leaving owners still clutching onto their old stuff for life.

Nah, as already pointed out these have been $70 before numerous times and the inferior successor products have already been launched:

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Logitech...et-Surround/product/B003VANOFY?context=browse

As for the G9, they did update it to the G9x and now there's the G502 which, imo, is superior in every way.

My buddy ordered these a few hours before they went on sale. He is trying to get Newegg to do a price adjust.....

Kid

Have him get a rep on chat, they're usually pretty good about price matching if It is within a few days but they may not do it anymore since the deal is no longer live.

Nah, as already pointed out these have been $70 before numerous times and the inferior successor products have already been launched:

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Logitech...et-Surround/product/B003VANOFY?context=browse

As for the G9, they did update it to the G9x and now there's the G502 which, imo, is superior in every way.

I have the G9X which was just a minor hardware change. The G502 is nowhere near superior to the G9. Completely different shape and annoying drop test issue which I couldn't stand. Have stuck with my G9x for the last 8 years sadly.

Back