Logitech G903 for $74.99 Amazon

I've been wanting to play around with one of these Lightspeed wireless mice. This is the 3366 version which is still one of the best optical sensors you can get. Unfortunately it's not great for wireless mice since it's a bit of a power hog. Specs say 24-36 hours a charge (yikes!). I know what'll end up happening here. Eventually it'll end up plugged in all the time, thus defeating the purpose of a wireless mouse.

... and I don't wanna buy a $100 mousepad to avoid plugging it in - besides I like my Ratpadz.

Still, half price is tempting... Thx for the heads up, TF. My wallet is over on the bedside table looking worried....

I have a 903 with the wireless charging pad and my wife has the g900, both are great mice.. no brainer at 75 bucks if you are in the market for a new mouse.

So basically $75 + $100 for the wireless pad with transmitter right?

Is there any difference while competitive gaming if used with a regular pad vs the charging one with transmitter?

I have this, the right click after 6 months starting doing the common double click symptom. Where as, for example, when I would play BFV and I would click and hold right click to aim down my sights, instead of holding the aim so I can move my sights to aim at a person, it would act as if I would let go of right click where I really didn't.

My replacement from Logitech did the same thing after 6 months. This is common with this specific mouse just FYI. I just purchased a MX518 2 weeks ago to replace it.

Apparently it has to do with the click mechanism part being prone to getting dust on it.

Edit: Typing "G903 double click" in google brings up a crap ton of information. Buyer beware.

Edit on the edit: Wow I clicked on the link for Amazon and read the reviews, a lot of people in reviews are experiencing the double click as well ha.

I have this, the right click after 6 months starting doing the common double click symptom. Where as, for example, when I would play BFV and I would click and hold right click to aim down my sights, instead of holding the aim so I can move my sights to aim at a person, it would act as if I would let go of right click where I really didn't.

My replacement from Logitech did the same thing after 6 months. This is common with this specific mouse just FYI. I just purchased a MX518 2 weeks ago to replace it.

Apparently it has to do with the click mechanism part being prone to getting dust on it.

Edit: Typing "G903 double click" in google brings up a crap ton of information. Buyer beware.

Edit on the edit: Wow I clicked on the link for Amazon and read the reviews, a lot of people in reviews are experiencing the double click as well ha.

Do you play with a regular pad or did you buy that $100 pad that Logitech makes.

Also this mouse is supposed to be amazing for competitive gaming and literally no different than wired mouse.

True from your experience gaming?

I've been wanting to play around with one of these Lightspeed wireless mice. This is the 3366 version which is still one of the best optical sensors you can get. Unfortunately it's not great for wireless mice since it's a bit of a power hog. Specs say 24-36 hours a charge (yikes!). I know what'll end up happening here. Eventually it'll end up plugged in all the time, thus defeating the purpose of a wireless mouse.

Well, not necessarily. I have the G900 and I can easily get several days worth of use between charging. Now, the battery life is nowhere NEAR as good as, say, the G305 which to me feels identical in terms of response and accuracy. But it's not bad enough that I keep it plugged in. Can't stand feeling cable drag anyway. The Glorious Model O is the first wired mouse that I've used where I can't really tell that a cable is there, but honestly I like the G900's shape better. So I'm keeping both.

Reactions: maro
like this
My Logitech pro mouse died in about a year of use. I replaced it with a Logitech 603 and it’s made it nine months since Black Friday 2018, but has now started pausing for 2-3 seconds at a time.

I’m interested in this but my Logitech mouse track record is poor. My Microsoft intellimouse 3.0 lasted for years and years!

Probably not selling well enough
It’s being replaced by the Hero version which greatly improves battery life.

As a previous poster said it’s a great mouse especially with the Powerplay charging mat, which makes battery life irrelevant.

G900 is better for switches there is a Chaos Spectrum Hero is replacing this POS G903 version.
I use a Death Adder though currently....

Back