Logitech G9 $42.11 AR

awesome mouse. I absolutely love mine. I paid $65 for mine and it was worth every penny.

Ah shit. They lowered the price $10 when I ordered it Sunday. :(

Doesn't matter, got mine for $52 shipped using a $20 Amazon Gift Certificate.

Then $32 with the rebate. :D

Excellent mouse, great price. Went back to my G7 for a quick trial after 3 months off and realized that the G9 just owned it. Do it.

Amazon price adjusts. Got them to refund $100 on my TV after calling them.

Amazon does a 30 day price protection guarantee. They will give you the difference the price has dropped if you e-mail them. Worked with my 9800GTX to get $30 back :D

Amazon price adjusts. Got them to refund $100 on my TV after calling them.

Amazon does a 30 day price protection guarantee. They will give you the difference the price has dropped if you e-mail them. Worked with my 9800GTX to get $30 back :D

Thanks for the heads up! I will do ASAP tomorrow. :)

Been doing business with Amazon for almost 3 years, never been disappointed (except for getting refunds on items.... wait time).

just ordered one, u guys better have not let me down, this thing looks ugly as hell

Great mouse, just bought one 3 weeks ago for $65. Was deciding whether or not to get this or a lachesis.. and I'm glad I went for it (small hands)

Just thought i'd give a brief review-

I've been using this mouse for about 3 months now- I gotta say it is indeed really nice, but a few words of caution to you gamers looking for a mouse:

- If you are used to the lighter weight mice such as the Razrs, this is not for you- I used to use the Razr diamondback and only wanted to replace it because the grips were peeling off, and when I first started using the G9 I thought it was VERY heavy, I even took out all the weights and it still felt heavy.

- If you use teamspeak or ventrilo and have Mouse3 (the middle mouse scroll button) bound for push to talk, you will want to start getting used to changing your push to talk to something such as the side mouse scroll buttons because the direct push down button on the scroller is VERY difficult to press and will strain your finger if you use it often.

Besides the above two- this mouse is awesome, great to take to LANs since it has an on-board memory chip that saves your sensitivity settings as you go.

And back to top- nice find OP! :D

I'm not going to replace my revolution with this thing ;\

Two very different mouses there my friend. I have both. The MX Revolution lacks the sensitivity, accuracy and precision of the G9. They perform much differently. I also have the G7 and it sits in the middle of the MX and G9 as far as performance goes. The G9 is a fantastic FPS mouse, amazingly accurate and adjustable.

Although, I do find the MX to be more comfortable. Sacrifices we make I guess, comfort for accuracy and precision. Your call.

My grips are peeling off mine after about 6 months.

But that being said, it's a terrific mouse.

Anyone know where I can buy replacement grip things?

Don't mean to thread crap, but if you're a long-time razer mouse user (like me) you probably won't like the G9. I picked one up for ~$45 a few weeks and I'll be returning it. The grip is small, so if you have large hands you won't be able to grip it comfortably (in my opinion). Also, it doesn't glide as well as a Razer.

I've been a big fan of Razer mice, but I'm not a complete fanboy. I use a G5 for work and it is extremely comfortable and accurate. Both the grip and the "glide" feel better to me than the G9. I would recommend the G5 and the Death Adder over the G9.

fuck damn i can't afford to buy anything right now.... Fucking float trip and going to costa rica i need to penny pinch.. I'm not hardcore anymore.....booo!!!!!

If this was wireless I would be all over it.

Unfortunately very true. I just can't go back to wired especially since I've never noticed any delay whatsoever with my wireless. G9 wireless would be very nice.

Woot! Just got mine today.

I have to got say one quick thing, Logitech did a superb job on the packaging. Basically two boxes that housed the mouse in one and the extra (smaller) interchangable grip in the other.

I had a minor issue connecting it under Windows Vista x64 but after a quick manual reboot, everything got sorted out. I also wished Logitech would have provided some info on how to get the spring-loaded weight cartridge out. Took me a few minutes to figure out your suppose to push in. :eek:

I'm not going to go back to wireless in any fps game now. Lovin' this mouse! :)

Back