Logitech G9 3-Year-Warranty

keshavcharya

Limp Gawd
My year old G9 broke last week. But I called Logi and they honored my 3 year warranty, so they are giving me a new G9X mouse. This one should last a while. I loved my old one, changing the colors is fun, and it could move the cursor really fast on the highest setting. And the grippy faceplate was nice. But I actually didn't use the weights. Great mouse.

Good to hear you got a replacement. I recently just contacted support too, the bottom of my new g500 grinds on any surface. Not sure if they will recquire me to send them the broken mouse over or just send me replacement like that.

Logitech has a pretty solid customer service reputation for its peripherals. I'm waiting on a new mouse that suits my needs so I can ditch this Razer stuff and go back to Logitech. Really dissatisfied with Razer's build quality and software. Can't beat SetPoint.

Logitech is the only company I buy mice and keyboards from. I've had them replace quite a few mice over the years and even when I didn't have my receipt they would still do it.

Good Customer Service and quality products means more business from me.

I had the rubber on the wide grip peeling on my G9 mouse. I read a forum post by a Logitech employee that stated this was only an issue with earlier G9 wide grips. So, I contacted Logitech via email and they stated that the G9 is at the end of its life and that they will send me a new G9x if I wanted (I originally only asked for a new wide grip replacement). I agreed, sent my G9 in, and got my G9x today. This is my third time using Logitech support over the years and they have always been great.

Just called Logitech because my K300 keyboard has issue with certain keys. After a short troubleshooting with the CS, they will have a new one send on the way. 3 year warranty is really great and they did not ask for the receipt either.. only the S/N on the device!

Will Logitech require the receipt at all? I don't have the receipt anymore. My G9x has developed trouble with the middle mouse button clicking. Also the weight door gets jammed.

Will Logitech require the receipt at all? I don't have the receipt anymore. My G9x has developed trouble with the middle mouse button clicking. Also the weight door gets jammed.

Sometimes they will, sometimes they won't. YMMV.

I wonder if you need the O/G box for the replacement b/c i always threw away my boxes in a couple months.

Logitech has GREAT customer support imo. I've purchased 3 mice now from them, and have owned 7 of theirs. Over the years mice do break, and that 3 year warranty is fantastic. I had them replace my G7 twice because it had some communication problem. Finally my 3rd one died in the same fashion and they at least gave me 50% off my next mouse purchase. At least when you buy a logitech mouse, you know you're covered for at least 3 years :)

They never need the original box.
If you don't have a receipt, you will likely have to send the product back. Sometimes you get off easy though.
I have yet to call them about my G19 (some of the LCD buttons don't work). I know I will have to send it in...

Back