Logitech G7 freeze?

EricFX1984

[H]ard|Gawd
I don't really notice it in games (Fallout 3), in fact I don't think I have ever seen it in games, however just surfing the web or watching a movie will cause the mouse to lock up randomly...

I have tried different ports, and repositioning the receiver

any ideas?

i have the same problem with my m510 and m518. eventually, they'll just go off completely. i have to unplug and replug to make it work again. it's really annoying.

hope yours is still under warranty, get a replacement from them.

You might need to check if there's other wireless devices around that interfere the signal. It actually happens to me once when I use the wireless Logitech headset and place 2 receivers close to each other, separate them apart and problem solved.

You might need to check if there's other wireless devices around that interfere the signal. It actually happens to me once when I use the wireless Logitech headset and place 2 receivers close to each other, separate them apart and problem solved.

how far? I mean they are about 5 or 6 feet

ok i was wrong it does freeze in game... according to SetPoint the mouse never disconnects

how far? I mean they are about 5 or 6 feet

5-6 feet sound about right, mine is about 3-4 feet and the problem goes away. Anyway maybe you might wanna try it on another computer and see if it happens then go from there.

My solution:

imag0324.jpg

Back