Logitech G7 - $40 FS

this is the best mouse I have ever used..I still use 1 that logitech sent me after my original had a bad sensor and they replaced it no questions asked and told me to just keep the old one and to use the spare batteries..I also have a MX revolution that I got on sale for $40 but prefer the G7

I'm still rocking my MX 518 after 2 years of heavy use. Best mouse I have ever owned, period.

Yes, one side mouse button. I've used the G7 for around 3 years, and my concern was whether wireless would cause any lag. I've gone through periods of FPS (counter-strike, BF2, etc.), and I have no hesitations about this mouse. For $40, I don't think you can go wrong if this is a purchase you're interested in, especially for the casual gamer who wants to avoid another wire.

The mouse came with 2 batteries, which don't last very long. I'm frequently swapping out batteries, so that might be a consideration if you play marathon sessions. For me personally, it doesn't bother me. Now if I lost one of those batteries....

Awesome deal, OP. Thanks, I just bit. I needed a wireless gaming mouse for my HTPC to go along with my new Dinovo Edge and this is PERFECT.

In for 1 this morning :) Gonna use this for as an HTPC mouse, anyone know a cheap keyboard that is 10+ feet range to go with it? hehe

Didn't look too thoroughly at it, is that mouse better in any real fashion than the G5 (except for wireless and the G5 has 2 side buttons)?

Didn't look too thoroughly at it, is that mouse better in any real fashion than the G5 (except for wireless and the G5 has 2 side buttons)?

No, wired is better than wireless, especially since the G5 has more side buttons. DPI marketing is a gimmick.

I was looking @ mice on amazon the other day and was trying to find this model and couldn't remember the name/number combo. picked one up, thnx op!

I'm still rocking my MX 518 after 2 years of heavy use. Best mouse I have ever owned, period.

Using my original MX 518 here :p , 4 years of gaming grade use and still strong!

My right mouse button clicker contact broke(or something) maybe 7 months ago... but i opened that shiz up and realigned it.

Its a toss between this and the MS explorer 3.0 mouse. I have 3 of the MS mice and 2 of the 518's, all good mice.

this is the best mouse I have ever used..I still use 1 that logitech sent me after my original had a bad sensor and they replaced it no questions asked and told me to just keep the old one and to use the spare batteries..I also have a MX revolution that I got on sale for $40 but prefer the G7

omg, you posted exactly my thoughts :eek:

im thinking of replacing my MX revo with this....

I've been very satisfied with mine and having two battery packs is a plus.

that was a smoken deal!!
i love my G7 (and the two spares i have)
very comfortable mouse and great looking. just wish
the batteries lasted longer.

Damn they sneak this in at Christmas when Im not paying attention :( My first one got the double click issue after only 2 years but I still feel this is my favorite mouse to use when it's working correctly. I would have loved to have snagged this up

G5 is a great mouse. Very solidly built. One feature the G5 has that the G7 doesn't is removable weight cartridges. So you can customize the mouse to a weight that feels right in your hand.

No, wired is better than wireless, especially since the G5 has more side buttons. DPI marketing is a gimmick.

The G5 had only 1 side button for a while, just like the G7, but then Logitech released an updated version of the G5 with 2 side buttons several months later after receiving millions of complaints.

The G5 had only 1 side button for a while, just like the G7, but then Logitech released an updated version of the G5 with 2 side buttons several months later after receiving millions of complaints.
The G500 has 3 re-mappable side buttons. :D

I loved my G7 when I had it 3ish years ago. My USB dongle went on the fritz after a year and when I went through tech support they said (at the time) it was no longer being manufactured...and I got a G9 as a replacement. I'm not complaining :) I do like the G9 a little better, but sometimes miss the cordless.

Best wireless gaming mouse period. Also rivals the top wired mice. Great price on a great mouse.

I love my G7, but have had to replace it two times due to the mouse stop responding every 10 seconds. Good thing it has a 3 year pretty much no questions asked warranty!

If the deal was still good, I was going to pick one up for work :/

Back